STRONG-SFI

<
Other things
Other things

Another choice ..........for you :

Other things

ONE'S EA profile
Monday, August 17, 2009
ONE’S EA PROFIL
Q) Is this your first venture into a home-based business opportunity?
I been involved with traditional home-based businesses before, but SFI is my first Internet home-based business.

Q) What were your initial goals when you joined SFI? How have those goals changed since you joined?
My friend introduced me to SFI. My initial goal was only to find out if this company is legitimate. I was skeptical at first because the company is in the United States and I live in Southeast Asia. My first goal was to get an SFI check to pay my Internet bill. My checks from SFI kept growing every month. I never looked back.

Q) What SFI product(s) have you most concentrated on selling?
I sell the business opportunity. Selling the opportunity is easier for me as an international affiliate. The SFI concept of buying from your own store will automatically promote selling.
Q) Do you actively market SFI products to customers who are not SFI affiliates?
I market SFI products to customers, but only through my Gateway Websites. In Asia, SFI's physical products are not cost effective to market here. For my personally sponsored U.S. affiliates, I recommend purchasing the physical products and sell offline. This is because when you buy and use the products yourself, the confidence is there when you do the selling. I believe all SFI products are the best.

Q) Without giving away your secrets, what two marketing strategies do you feel are most effective?
My marketing strategies include pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and personal Website optimization. Initially, I use PPC to advertise my SFI Gateway page, because it can take a long time for the search engines to actually find your Website, add it to the database, and index it into their listings. Search engine optimization can bring you a lot of traffic if you do it correctly. During my first year in SFI, I learned online and offline methods and even took a few courses on how to build a Website. This helped me a lot to jumpstart my business. This method requires knowledge and time. I personally own a few Websites dedicated to SFI that rank high in a few major search engines. Most of my traffic comes from this method.

Q) What is the single most important step to making a sale that you can share with new SFI home-business owners?
Complete the Smart Start course, buy from your own store, and start promoting SFI Gateways. Treat this business like your own business. It is the same as if you were to open up a physical store and attract customers to shop there. Your SFI business works the same way, but online. There will be no sales without your attracting customers to your SFI Websites. International affiliates like me have limitations on physical products to promote offline, so by advertising my SFI Website totally online, I'm more likely to generate a sale or sign up a new affiliate.

Q) What technologies do you consider vital for your SFI business?
Search Engines, discussion boards, and e-mail. Search for "how do I advertise," and you will find all sorts of advertising Websites. Discussion boards are also important. The sharing concept is there, like on our SFI Dboard. I also joined few Search engine dboards to increase my knowledge. E-mail is a vital tool for communication; it's cheap, easy, and has worlwide reach.

Q) List the following traits in order of importance to your home business: enthusiasm, persistence, knowledge, and communication skills.
Persistence, knowledge, enthusiasm, and communication skills.

Q) How important is following up with new customers to your success?
Very vital. The first personal contact is vital to prove that a real person is behind this business.

Q) How do you handle customer rejections?
NEXT!

Q) What has been your biggest motivation for making your SFI home business a success?
To prove that making a lot of money from the Internet with SFI is possible. There is no barrier, even if you are a few thousand miles away from SFI headquarters. You can start this business, anywhere, any place.

Q) What has been your biggest obstacle in building your SFI home business?
Starting without a fixed Internet connection. As this business is Internet based, all the information and tools are online. Gaining knowledge and understanding of the SFI business is the key to progress. After a few months with SFI, I was able to pay for an unlimited Internet connection, and I am now able to learn more everyday.

Q) How does it feel to join the top movers and shakers in SFI?
Great, and I appreciate the recognition SFI always gives to their achievers. This is also proof that international affiliates like me can be successful.

Q) Where do you want your SFI home business to be in a year from now?
I want to reach Platinum Team Leader and bring a few of my TL's to Platinum status.
Is becoming an SFI Team Leader in YOUR future? It's now easier and more lucrative than ever before! For complete information on how to become a Team Leader, see SFI's Compensation Plan.
________________________________________
Is becoming an SFI Team Leader in YOUR future? It's now easier and more lucrative than ever before! For complete information on how to become a Team Leader, see the TL Qualifications or check out SFI's Compensation Plan.
READY TO JOIN go to here
posted by tony @ 11:16 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: tony
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 STRONG-SFI Blogger Templates by Isnaini and Cool Cars Pictures